My tracker today says 6 days.... that is CRAZY to think about. Even though I know it will probably be more than 6 days - it is weird to think the due date we have been thinking about for SO long is only 6 days away. The good news is that she is out of my ribs --- the bad news is that the pain has just moved to a different location in my tummy :) This week I have been making headbands to match different newborn/0- month outfit, crafting and cleaning. Every day I clean the apartment so that when I go to bed each night - I know it will be ready for guests at any given moment.
These are a few of the bows I made this week and some burp clothes I made last week for Livi and Mason :)
This is an adorable bib that Mrs. Jane sent in the mail for Livi :)
I'm trying to convince her to come out and see all of this cute stuff she has!
I went to the doctor yesterday and there was really nothing to report. She again confirmed that if I do not go into labor before my appointment next Thursday, they will schedule an induction for the 20th of October - so there is an end in sight!
39 Weeks
Dan and I went out last night to celebrate our anniversary (which isn't technically until Monday - but he has class on Monday night). We had a coupon for a free steak at Outback and we went to see the matinee of Courageous - so we had a lovely AND economical anniversary celebration :)
That is what my belly looks like from my point of view :)
We were having a rough time taking pictures of ourselves...
Audrey!! I have been trying to get in contact with you girly. This is Zan Taylor. Remember me? You won my fabric bundle!!! I need your mailing address so I can get this fabric out to you ASAP! I also need to ask a favor...part of being eligible for the fabric was to become a 'follower' to my blog...I didn't see you on my list. If you wouldn't mind doing that and getting me your mailing info that would be great. Once you get that done I will ship this out right away. BUT darling...if I don't hear back from you by Wednesday I will have to give it to someone else. So please please please reply! I would feel sooooo bad if you didn't get your boodle.
ReplyDelete