It is VERY hard to believe that my tracker today says 1 week and 5 days left. I can't believe it is finally October. Daniel and I have an anniversary in 9 days - I think we are both conflicted with hoping she doesn't come on that particular day, but knowing we would be ecstatic if she did. I'm finally at the point where I am getting uncomfortable. I can't complain too much - because some people feel this way A LOT longer than I have... but I'm there. I'm feeling quite Shamu-ish and lots of parts of my body are hurting. Not to mention the insomnia. But even with all of that - I have plenty to be thankful for. I am thankful for no varicose or painful veins, no stretch marks, no waddling walk (yet) and no swelling. I am also thankful that I can still wear some of my own clothes - somehow makes me feel better. God has been very good to me through this pregnancy and I know He will continue to be faithful.
Our bags are packed and we are ready when she is!
38 Weeks
A new teddy from Aunt GaLindy ;)
*For the record - I know that cannot stay in the crib - trust me - it won't*
Some very cute bloomers for pictures one day (either newborn or 4 months... we will see)
My 38 week appointment was canceled and moved to Monday - so I don't know anything yet, but I have a sneaking suspicion that she will say there is nothing to report :) BUT- again - that is okay. Whenever she is totally ready - God will let us know (hopefully in enough time for the grandparents to make it here - but thats another issue entirely) :)
No comments:
Post a Comment