And what a 40th week it was! Did you know that only 5% of babies are born on their due date? My little Livi is quite efficient! My father-in-law won the family pool - Olivia arrived on October 13th at 9:12 pm. She was a beautiful 6 pound 8 oz, 19.5 inch long daddy look-a-like!
After a long time of having contractions (a couple of days), it was finally time to push at about 8:30 pm - and it didn't take long from there :) I really have nothing to complain about - my labor and delivery was a breeze!
The good part about having contractions for a few days is that it gave all the grandparents time to get here! What a blessing that was. God is so good to us.
Right you were What To Expect tracker! That day WAS the day :)
40 week belly picture!
Walking the hospital trying to hurry the process along... that didn't work - I should have laid down and relaxed - that is when things finally started happening!
Enjoying a delicious orange popsicle for dinner
Here she is! Finally!
First family picture :)
Love!
I love that she slept like this :) And I love that hat! That is what my grandpa calls her "aunt jemima hat"
No comments:
Post a Comment