The Changing Table
This was right after assembly :) We are furniture putting together experts after this last month!
This is after I added my precious diaper cake to the table :)
Hair Bow Holder
I have been trying to find different crafts and sewing projects to do with all this free time :)
My sister is making one too --- and trust me - she needs two!
Those bottom 4 bows are actually mine from when I was a little girl :) Thanks, mom!
The precious letters that my BFFE Amanda made for Livi
The Diaper Bag
It is packed and ready to go for the most part!
This is the outside of the diaper bag
Thank you, grandmas!
The Crib :)
I LOVE her crib and bedding! Thank you, Nana and mom (whose grandma name has yet to be decided...)
We aren't allowed to paint so I am going to hang some more pictures when she gets here and we put up this little shelf for some decorations
The completed changing table
This is her car seat that I tried to girly up a bit :)
Thank you to all of the wonderful FBC Palatka shower hostesses for my travel system!
More crib photos
Two flowers that I made that attach to elastic for her little head :)
My adorable diaper wreath that my mom and sister made :)
I don't want to take it apart to use any of it! It is decoration right now
All of her newborn to 3 months clothes are washed and ready!
All of her drawers are full and the closet is packed!
I decorate that lamp shade to match her room
Also - please note the elephant (you may recognize it from swaddling practice) - that was a gift from Kamryn to Olivia :)
Homemade rocking horse and blanket!
I love this gift because it is something so personal for Livi. Mr. Ed (for those of you who know Timmy - his dad) made the rocking horse by hand! And Jessica made the blanket! It is going to be a while before she can enjoy it - but I know she will when she is old enough!
That is all so far :) I need to work on more decor for the walls - but if she came today we would be ready for her!
No comments:
Post a Comment