Saturday, September 17, 2011

35 Weeks

I can't believe 35 weeks has come and gone.  My parents came here to visit last weekend and my mom got me some "projects" to help keep me busy until delivery :) It was great to see them - and it made it easier to see them leave knowing I'll see them again in about a month!

35 Weeks! 

I got a little bored one Sunday and decided to fill up Livi's bow holder... 
I hope she has hair!  
Olivia's first set of Mickey ears!  Her Nana and her cousin Kamryn sent these to her after a recent trip to Disney.  I can't wait until she's old enough that we can all go and have fun there together!



I'll post some pictures of my sewing projects after my mom gifts them --- I don't want to give away the surprise.

No comments:

Post a Comment