Wednesday, September 7, 2011

34 Weeks

It is really hard to believe that there are only 5 weeks and 1 day left until my due date (I am 35 weeks tomorrow -- sorry for the delay!).  Right now she is supposedly the size of a large cantaloupe --- I would say that is about right :)



Did you guys know that if you measure a pregnant girl's stomach from two certain points like they do at those monthly doctor's visits - the number of centimeters should be roughly the number of weeks she is... Kind of like the rings in a tree.  I just learned that and found it pretty interesting ----- I knew they were measuring me but I didn't know how they calculated it.  God is pretty spectacular. I am measuring where I should be finally (she was a little small her first few months) so tomorrow I should show 35 weeks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment